View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
GingerThroat leaned forward and sniffed the fish cautiously. He was used to the small tuna fish that usually seemed to be the only prey in the Fresh kill pile whenever he went to look, which was partly his fault, he supposed, since he was always last to eat. He would rather avoid the other cats, knowing they would turn their backs on him. This fish, to his suprise, was much larger than tuna. He assumed it to be salmon, though he couldn't be sure.
He took a tentative bite, then glanced up at the petite she-cat. He swallowed his mouthful and nodded at the fish to allow her the next bite.
''What... Your na... me?'' he asked her. He wrapped his tail neatly around his ginger paws, ears perked as he listened to the going ons of the camp around them.
Cocoaheart watched him eat her head slightly tilted, witch was a common thing for her to do. Weather she was watching something or lessening to someone. As he asked her what her name was and rapped his tail around his tail. She blinked as if she forgot she didn't tell him her name. "Oh, I'm Cocoaheart." She answered him. Her voice wasn't the softest of all the mollies but was sweet and quiet, witch was normal. Binding down to take a bite of the fish she paused. "Your name was Gingerthoat, right?" She asked him then took a bite. She didn't really mind how he answered her, with a nod or if he tried to say yes. Really she couldn't care how some one talked to her as long as she felt comfortable talking with them. She settled down in a crouch so she could eat and see him without being hunched over. I bet he's a really god hunter. She thought. He doesn't talk much and seams careful, the prey would never know he was there. She added to herself. This was common for her, listing things in her head, sometimes out loud, and sometimes playing things out just for the fun of it. Though she didn't know why it was entertaining for her. But it was. One time she was so lost in thought she fell into the river, thankfully she hasn't done that in a long time and she's really good at swimming.

(I got my Math done and got an A! )

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all