View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:28 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Cocoaheart watched him eat her head slightly tilted, witch was a common thing for her to do. Weather she was watching something or lessening to someone. As he asked her what her name was and rapped his tail around his tail. She blinked as if she forgot she didn't tell him her name. "Oh, I'm Cocoaheart." She answered him. Her voice wasn't the softest of all the mollies but was sweet and quiet, witch was normal. Binding down to take a bite of the fish she paused. "Your name was Gingerthoat, right?" She asked him then took a bite. She didn't really mind how he answered her, with a nod or if he tried to say yes. Really she couldn't care how some one talked to her as long as she felt comfortable talking with them. She settled down in a crouch so she could eat and see him without being hunched over. I bet he's a really god hunter. She thought. He doesn't talk much and seams careful, the prey would never know he was there. She added to herself. This was common for her, listing things in her head, sometimes out loud, and sometimes playing things out just for the fun of it. Though she didn't know why it was entertaining for her. But it was. One time she was so lost in thought she fell into the river, thankfully she hasn't done that in a long time and she's really good at swimming.

(I got my Math done and got an A! )
Yay! Good job! ))
GingerThroat nodded as the she-cat told him her name. ''Nice... Na... me.'' he meowed. He began to lick a ginger forepaw and ran it over his face and ears, washing his face as Cocoaheart ate a couple bites of fish. He set his paw down and swiveled his ears in her direction at her next words. He nodded, confirming his name was, indeed, GingerThroat. He sat there, waiting for his turn to take a bite of fish. He flicked an ear to flick off a leaf.

(( @Fuzzyfeline ))

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; March 2nd, 2018 at 07:49 PM.