View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"People calm down. Let me find out what happened" angel said. "Lets no accuse"
"People listen to angel. She knows what she is doing" a student said as the crowd left.
"Blake your fur is here. But if you leave fur you don't leave a piece of fur. You leave more than 20" angel said. "And your scent isn't on the body. On the weapon it's stale" angel said. "There another unknown scent. Considering that yang heard footsteps and the window was open. You were framed." Angel told. "And you only paint cats." Yang added. Zwei had a trail of the fresh scent leading to the window of the dorm and away from the school.(should have knew angel was a detective)
Blake looked at her friends and the body she shook her head they'll know the rest will know that she's apart of the group.
" no! They know now! I cant! I have to leave they won't accept me " she said and put her weapon away she jumped on the railing of the stairs and landed on the the ground on the first floor " you find who did this. Until then...don't bother looking for me " she said and ran off our the doors. Adam was standing in the same cliff he watched his little plan unfold perfectly .
perfect see my darling ? They'll never forgive he vanished again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )