View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2019, 04:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@pomegranate
An instant after the tiny squeak of a voice calling his name reached his ears, the tangy smell of blood made the old tom wrinkle his nose. He swung his head around and locked his only good eye on the younger cat, an apprentice. He didn't remember the name but the sight of blood brought him shambling over as quickly as his old legs would let him. He didn't need to get much closer for the sour tang of fear to come to life along with the harsh musk of fox on the younger cats fur. "Let me look at you," his said in place of an introduction. The younger cat's ear was badly torn, and bleeding heavily, and Starclan knew where the filthy beast had been before it attacked her.

"Ringpaw! Horsetail!" the yellow tom barked over his shoulder, before turning back to her. "Was anyone else attacked? Are you dizzy? Hold still while I clean your wound."
Wrenpaw was wide eyed once she saw the old tom and it almost made her regret walking in here but this had to be done . The Molly plopped down into an sitting position before the medicine cat was infront of her, she nodded as an reply to the toms slight order before tilting her head at his bark of an order to his apprentice . what's ...horsetail? Sounds like the actual thing to me. with that she imagined a whole horsetail just laying on the ground in the den somewhere making her shiver in disgust . The Molly flicked her right ear as he spoke again with a small string of questions ".....only s-songpaw...I saw that monster grab her by the back and throw her like she was n-nothing! I think her mentor got attacked too but I'm not sure..." she answered before being filled with that familiar feeling of worry "h-has songpaw been in here before me? " she asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )