Thread: [All] Fleas a hopping away
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2024, 08:05 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Fleas a hopping away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
Pitching Shadowfur and Alder as mentor/cool uncle figures for Flea

My thinking is that perhaps after running away, either due to fear or to look for their "parent" like you said, they unknowingly wander into a hostile rogue's territory. They witness this rogue fighting Shadowfur; the latter had been hunting this rogue down after witnessing him stealing prey from Shadow and Alder's territory.

Shadow ends up killing the rogue, spotting Flea soon after. Initially, Shadow thinks Flea is allied with this rogue, and is hostile as a result. Once that confusion is cleared up, he'd still be unwilling to help until he finds out that Flea is from ShadowClan. After that, Shadowfur invites the former apprentice to his and Alder's camp to rest for a while.

I don't know how much training Flea has had, but if he's lacking in combat training or you'd like him to learn some basic healing, Shadow and Alder can provide that. I imagine Flea would leave after a while, but Shadow and Alder would offer their help to him if he ever needs it in the future.

( @Batt. )
Accepted! Love the plot! Fleapaw has litterally basically no training. I'd be fine with them being like a role model for fleapaw/soon to be flea to look up to.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3