View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:02 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ @Skelly }

Smokeykit heard the battle cries from afar and snuck out, and she heard the sounds of fighting, yowling, snarling, growling, gasping, and the chocking, gurgling sounds of it all. Triumphant calls, sorrowful cries. It was too much for her, and the young kit scrambled to find cover- wherever that might be. "Mom!" she called, and suddenly felt something grab her. She yelled, trying to draw attention, and the unknown thing that had grabbed her said nothing until it set her in a small hollow and spoke softly. "Stay here..." said a young male voice, and then she heard running.

~~

Kovu was done with his father's evil ways. He then searched about, and ran to a nearby molly, helping her fend off a fighter. He was a young tom, and was already a fighter, too early for most. But still. "Please, come with me. I know you might not trust me, but there is a kit I placed in a hollow, just a few fox-lengths that way. You must hurry before someone finds her." he said, and dipped his head before he yowled and attacked an incoming fighter.
(No fend off the fighter thing lol I have to duplicate her for this to work and I'm just saying that this is happening before she fights Angel )
Lioncry looked around, and heard a cat approaching her. She turned, and glared at the tom, golden pelt fluffed up and teeth bared. She was about to land him a nasty scratch on the face when he spoke, and she froze, an image flickering to life in her head. She took a faltering step back. “No, I don't trust you. What do they look like?” she asked urgently, praying to StarClan that it wasn't Smokeykit. She looked him over. He was young, probably if he were in a Clan he would only be an apprentice. She wondered how early training began for Dusk Syndicate kits, and how harsh it was. She despised the Syndicate, and everything to do with it. They had killed many SkyClan cats, and probably cats from other Clans as well. She looked to see if she could spot the kit, but it was either a lie or the kit was well hidden. She watched him, and saw that he was fighting Dusk Syndicate cats. So if it was a trick, it was a very good one at that.
teeth bared and