Thread: The Shadowledge
View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2024, 12:32 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogkit watches the little kit with curiosity. Although, he supposes this kit wouldn’t know where Fogkit came from, being so much younger than himself. Then Bleedingkit begins to wobble and Fogkit tilts his head. Is he ok-?

”Ah- are you ok??” Fogkit leans over, examining the kit. Well he seems alright… His eye looks ok. Then Fogkit spots the blood dripping from his mouth and he screws his face up. ”Uh-“

”Dawnstar? Well, no she’s not my mo- wait, Rosa-what-now?” How can a kit talk so fast? Let alone with a bleeding mouth? He’s never met anyone named Rose-whatever. And Dawnstar is NOT his mom. Just a mentor-figure. If anything Slytiger is his dad, Dawnstar just likes him.

Then the kit gestures to Lostspark, and he slowly blinks. ”Her name is Lostspark, not fire- and my name is Fogkit, not white stuff,” Fogkit huffs. “And I don’t know that much. I don’t know what you don’t know, except the names of people apparently.”

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

The kitten looked.... Kinda confused honestly. Why would Fogkit ask if he's ok? It didnt really hurt and he fell like this all the time, it probably wouldnt even warrant going to new-mama for healing. A quick flip of the tongue and it was only the now slightly rusty tint to the blond fur that showed it ever happened.

The confusion was wiped away by a small giggle though, as the other kits bafflement prompted an explanation. "Yanno. Rosa didnt wanna be mom so I get new one! Like you!" Fogkits denial of Dawnstar being his mom was not believed in the slightest, filed in the same 'not your original mother but is your new mother now' situation they seemed to share. "Think that's her name yeah..." Lostspark was a hard name to remember for a little kit, Mama or new-mama was easier.

And Fogkit already told Bleedingkit his name! The white still he mentioned were the cobwebs, not knowing what the name for them was. The kit didnt voice that though, too scared that'd be the thing that would cause Fogkit to hate him.

No instead his eyes shined, looking up at the older tom and shyly asked. "I dunno much here. Not even names, could you teach pretty please? We can play too if you want?" The small bengal would understand if he didnt wanna, well used to being rejected and not wanted by 'normal' cats. He really hoped though.