View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaguartooth chuckled.
"Well, it's nice to know I'm handsome fluffy. Aye, I'm just joking." He smiled and gazed up at the star filled sky. "I wonder... what my mother is doing in StarClan right now..." He sighed, his eyes distant, his tail tip flicking as he was deep in thought.
Lightpaw looked up at the sky with him. "My mother and my father were killed by rogues, and I was left alone in an abandoned Twoleg den." She meowed, launching into her past. "I learned most of what I know from them, and how to hunt. When they died, I was trapped for five moons in the den. I'm older now. The way how I found ShadowClan was by using my nose, and here I am, a ShadowClan apprentice." Lightpaw looked over at Jaguartooth, wondering how his mother died.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots