View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2018, 02:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird smiled and gave a slight chuckle as she spoke about kits not falling from StarClan. "I know that, I don't even have clan blood, my mother was called Rose and my father was named Sparrow." He admitted as they kept walking, he then met her gaze. "Ever had kits, or a mate?" He then asked, he once had a crush, but now, he couldn't even ask this she-cat to be his mate, she had died before they had turned warriors. "Personally, maybe I would have one today, if she hadn't been killed by those Riverclanners..." He admitted, a small sigh escaping his maw as they padded through the territory.
She flicked her tail annoyed that question had to come up, but she wouldn’t admit it ofcourse,” Well, I had a mate at one point named Gorsefeather...a fox killed him about six moons ago. As for kits I had two kits named Jaypaw and Applepaw, but they died being mousebrained and sneaking off to have an adventure and tried to fight off a badger out of the safety of the clan territory, and I had a daughter named Fernpaw who became a rouge, I don’t know if she’s even alive.” She meowed pausing to prepare the lie she told her clan about the other kits,” and I had three kits but when they were 3 moons old they snuck off, you know how kits are doing mousebrainned things such as sneaking out of camp and all, well they managed to get far enough that the search patrol couldn’t find them and they gave up eventually. It was meerly a moon after my mate died which was two moons after Jaypaw and Applepaw died and three moons after Fernpaw abandoned the clans.” She meowed, everything was true except the part about the kittens who went missing, truthfully she abandoned them a moon after her mate died by the thunderpath, unknownst to her they were alive in Thunderclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here