View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Desertsun sighed as he sat with his tail curled around his paws, his eyes closed but ears perked and listening. He had ushered his apprentice out of the apprentice's den and told him to get himself ready for a day of training. However, the apprentice still hadn't shown himself. Desertsun was not very patient and was feeling his fur grow hot with irritation. Come on you slow birdbrained apprentice He thought to himself, while insulting his apprentice in his head was acceptable to his standards, he'd never outright say that insult. Desertsun was not blind, nor was he daft. He knew his apprentice had an interest in birds. And while Desertsun instantly thought of food when thinking about birds, he found himself a bit curious. Only slightly curious as to why Torrentpaw seemed so intrigued by the birds that he'd be so into the birds, he wouldn't be watching where he was going and trip or knock into someone. The ginger and white stripped tabby's ears flicked trying to listen for any indication that his apprentice was going to make his entrance. The warrior was growing more and more annoyed at waiting as each minute passed.

@Bright

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; March 25th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.