View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2020, 01:02 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
Frost creeped through the mouth of the dark leader's den, and soon a black mass of fur emerged from the gloom, nearly identical to the medicine cat who faced her.
"Ebonyfang." Icestar greeted coldly, stepping forward to face her nephew. "I would like an update from you. Tell me what has been going on." She, of course, had been watching from the shadows, but she wanted to hear the words from his own mouth. As a sort of...test.
Ebonyfang watched as Icestar padded out of her den. Then this was her territory. The medicine cat kept his straight face, but he was happy to see her. "Well I can't do much with Frostbreeze as Buckstar said that she would be trained by Lionwhisker. I am though trying to offer it to the Riverclan medicine cats. Snakepaw seems to like me.", he meowed. Hopefully one day when he becomes the full medicine cat he really could do something with him. Ebonyfang had no intentions of talking to Icestar about Wolverine. That was for him and him alone.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do