View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 01:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Bearskip said nothing in response to what the other warrior was saying, her tail tip flicking with mild annoyance. She was in no mood to deal with some pesky flea-brain at the moment. Walking away without saying anything seemed like her best option at the moment. Sighing heavily, the large brown molly stalked forwards, slowly inching out of the shadows. She'd never really tried her charms an another molly. She wasn't interested, because her games didn't work on mollies. But, maybe it could be fun to at least do something. Flicking her ears, Bearskip straightened and padded forwards, purring. “Why, I'd love to hunt with you,” Bearskip meowed in a cheerful tone. She walked right up to the other molly and walked in a circled around her, occasionally brushing against the other. “Perhaps if we work together, we can catch something big!”
"Define big...it's rare we get rabbits around here." CrimsonFlame chuckled, seeing the Molly become suddenly affectionate. She shook her head and got into a hunter's crouch, sniffing the air for any prey. "I smell a pheasant. Look! It's up in that tree!" The she-cat whispered. "I don't suppose you can climb trees either?" She joked again.