View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Silentpaw and Hearpaw Finder.

Key:
Needs|Taken|Would like|Want.

Harepaw.

Mother: I would like her to have green eyes or have a hint of gray in her fur. Also be in WindClan but can be from a deferent Clan.

Father: Can be from any were but in WindClan know. He need to be a good role model for Hearpaw and nice to Mother.

Friends: (Unlamented) I would like there to be lost of deferent personality though out his friends. They can be any gender, any age and any clan. Setosekit, @Undercover

Best friend: Can be a molly or tom, I would like him/her to be in WindClan. Also they need to have deferent personalities. I don't want them to be exactly the same.

Crushes(1 of 4): Really the same as future mate just may or may not become his mate. 1: Leaf_tail's Leapkit. 2-4 open.

Future mate: I would like her to be the outset personality of Hearpaw but over time there bond grows. Can be any Clan.

Aunts: Any Clan, any age, any appearance.

Uncles: Any Clan any age any appearance.

Cozens: Any Clan, any age, any appearance.

Silentpaw.

Mother: Kind to Silentpaw and her 2 siblings. Will be sad Silentpaw can't talk.

Father: Can be from anywhere and have any personality. I would like him to have Siamese markings like Silentpaw.

Aunts: Any Clan any age any appearance.

Uncles: Any Clan any age any appearance.

Cozens: Any Clan, any age, any appearance.

Friends: (Unlamented) I would like there to be lost of deferent personality though out her friends. They can be any gender and any age. Setosekit, @Undercover

Crushes(1 of 4): Really the same as future mate just may or may not become her mate. Greenpaw, @Okapi

Future mate: I would like him to be the best at reading her sings and understand her. He has to be able to talk but can have a disability. Any looks must be WindClan. Most likely Greenpaw.

There's no form so make your own! Or leave a link. Just remember to tell me which cat and what role.

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 5th, 2018 at 11:26 AM.