View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Rise and Fall of life.

Name: Bear
Clan: Loner
Personality: Funny enough, his name suites him to a tee, and not just because his fur like that of a bear. He is a very strong-minded and strong-willed young tom who isn't afraid to tackle a challenge head on. He loves to wrestle and play around a lot and if he gets into trouble, he can usually find a way out of it. When it comes to others he tends to get very protective over them very quickly, and his siblings are not exempt from that, if anything, he's even more protective over them than other cats. Some might call him a troublemaker, but really, he has a good heart and generally wants to see others happy and excelling.
While not exactly prideful, Bear loves to be praised and told that he is doing well, it's something that helps him keep going and to keep wanting to do good. He's not the smartest of the litter, but he can most certainly rival as the bravest and most likely to stand up to another if he sees them doing something wrong. He is not afraid of confrontation and he's not afraid of getting hurt. He will do whatever he can to correct something that is wrong, and to protect those he's close to.
Role wanted: Kit 1 {That dies of snake bite.}
Other: Meow~
Questions: Nope, not that I can think of! By the way, his appearance mostly looks like this -> Bear If that's a problem, I can find a better appearance for him c:

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?