View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:00 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Blazingstream's Daughters

( I have way too much creativity... I also suffer from the disease "Compelled to join any roleplay/ finder she finds -itis" I love making the forms like interviews, so here we go.... Intoducing Flickerkit!)

"My name is Flickerkit. I bet you already knew that though didn't you? Anyways, I have short, soft ginger fur with flashy white paws. My eyes are green, with flecks of gold. I'm quieter than most kits, but I'm also adventure seeking and loving. I want to be the best warrior Riverclan has ever seen. I'm a she-cat, but again, I bet you already knew that didn't you?! I have a fear of being alone, and also failing my family. I want everyone to be proud of me, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I'm also, warm, caring, fiery, stubborn, and I always have something to say. Well, I hope you like me, and I really hope I can be one of Blazingstream's daughters! Thanks! Hope you have a good day! Love from Me!"

( Her warrior name will be Flickerfoot, because of her white paws, I bolded the things that are important)