View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Prototype RP [PRIVATE]

[ @Rubinaito ]

his heart was pounding. it always did that, every time alexander came by. he would always pretend it wasn't happening, however. no matter what may happen, carter shall never admit his true feelings for his best friend. looking up from his spot on the boulder, he laughed at the other's imitations, shaking his head with a fond smile. "you are absolutely ridiculous." running a hand through his hair, carter looked at alexander with a hidden sense of admiration. sometimes it was as if he just simply couldn't believe that his best friend happened to be the future king- and such a lovely person.

he laid back with the other male, eyes gleaming brightly. "that sounds like a delightful plan, your majesty." carter would always do that, using the respectful words to speak to royalty. but it was only to tease alexander. soon enough, i shall have to speak of them without the teasing manner. he sighed before looking at his friend. "i don't see how you can wear that armor all the time. i'm enjoying my regular clothes until i become the best of the ordo guild." his lips curled into a smirk, pupils dilating. ah, yes. carter would always speak of how he would become the best of the guild, even though he knew it may not happen.

cloak blowing in a swift breeze, the scent of the land drifting around them, carter stood. he turned to face alexander with a mischievous smile, bowing down and holding out his hand. "would you care to run away with me, your royal highness?" in the back of his mind, he really did want to run. away from all the problems, from all the pressure, from all the rules. just him and alexander, together, exploring the land outside the city. but it would never happen.

never.