View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:55 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Prototype RP [PRIVATE]

@tinyalienkid
Once we cross the border, then I can tell him. Alexander finally decided, swinging his sword casually as he stepped closer to the light barrier keeping the majority of the Noir outside of the kingdom. His ears picked up the faint whisper of Carter mumbling to himself, a few short, clipped words he couldn't understand. He frowned, biting down on his lower lip and considering the situation. Carter never told Alexander about his problems, so all Alexander could figure out was that his friend dealt with severe depression which made everything feel strange around them. Although he didn't need to, Alexander stepped carefully when talking to Carter about personal stuff- he didn't want his best friend to hate him, after all. The young man stopped just short of the border and, out of the blue, spun around and grabbed Carter by the arm. He heard Carter call out cheerfully, ready to cross- but this was important. To Alexander's mental stability at the very least. He wasn't going to last long if he couldn't properly confess to Carter without the dramatics. "Carter," Alexander said, oddly serious. "Once we step across that border, everything stays beyond the border. I have a confession to make and if it doesn't work out the way I hope I don't want it to ruin our friendship." Alexander slid his hand down Carter's arm and to his hand, tugging him close as he stepped over the light barrier and into the darkness, holding Carter all the while.

It was beautiful, out beneath the stars. One couldn't see much of the city, the barrier keeping the light in; the stars were big and beautiful, shimmering playfully while the two moons above watched over the planet. The chirping of the tropical birds added a serene sound, mixed with the chirping of crickets and the splashing of a creek nearby. Alexander leaned down and bit down on his bottom lip. "Carter, it took me a little while to understand and accept that I needed to be a prince. During that time I was struggling with so much doubt and uncertainty about why I needed to marry a woman rather than someone, well, like you." Alexander cleared his throat, a huge blush coloring his cheeks, obvious in the cold moonlight. "I've had a huge crush on you for-forever." He finished, looking down before staring into Carter's blue eyes and leaning closer. "Is... is it okay if I...?" He said softly, cupping Carter's face in his hands. Oh god, why am I rushing this? What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he hates me? Would he run away and leave me alone forever? What if this is the biggest mistake of my life? I can't go and marry some noble girl without knowing if my feelings are returned but... if they aren't... I may lose him. Please, Carter, don't leave me. He pressed his lips softly against Carter's, a quick little peck. If Carter returned his feelings then maybe... it could be something more. But if he didn't, Alexander didn't want to make the situation worse.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; January 17th, 2018 at 06:48 PM.