View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:07 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Hazel watched as Blossom's face showed a trace of an emotion she had only ever seen on one of her friends whenever Hazel asked her about her past. It made her slightly unnerved, but her trail of thoughts was quickly interrupted when she witnessed the exchange between Teddy and the kit.
She couldn't help herself from wincing when she saw his reaction to being denied an adventure, seeing her own eyes in the young tom's own. But that didn't matter. She was able to go wherever she wanted to go now. She made sure to manage a somewhat neutral face when Teddy turned around.
"Sorry about that. He needs to learn."
Hazel simply nodded, before meowing. "Yeah, he'll be better off that way. Though I don't think he'll understand right away why he is being cast aside ... I only recently learned why my elder friends kept me from going away from our neighbourhood." She paused, reminiscing her first time in the unknown." He'll come around, eventually. But for now, we have some stuff to do. Come on, let's not waste much more time." She meowed again, making her way near the fence, though keeping an eye on the other two cats, not sure if they would follow her right away.

@Ashpetal @SparkleDemon

Last edited by PeaFlower; October 30th, 2017 at 05:09 PM.