View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
(Not rping anything yet because I have zero idea what to write at the moment, and I don't want to write dumb things.

Well, I haven't done a planned future for Hazel, it's more of a "what-if". I plan to either make her a full-time kittypet or a part-time loner.

Though ... she does have a mini-plot where she heard stories from an old cat -a friend of hers- telling her about a loner named Sparrow who roams the outskirts, the two-leg place, and sometimes even the forest, where groups of cats live together in the wild. And she doesn't really believe the tales to be true, though she wished they were true. They are what fueled her need for the unknown.
Anyways, at one point she will meet Sparrow (no idea when or how), and learn that one of her kittypet friends had had kits with a Windclan cat once, but had to abandon them as she was told not to go join the clan by her closest friends ... then Hazel will convince Sparrow to take her there ... etc ... I haven't thought up the rest, I might need to post the plot + character finder on the forums one day.
)

(Okay, because I was thinking about making her a loner, or making her reunite with her sister and join Windclan... I don't even know)