View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:39 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Blake was at the end of the hall and she froze she backed up as she saw the body it had her weapon in it and she picked it back up . She looked at the wall and gulped the whitefang symbol was drawn in blood " i..no! This ...this isnt...me...i... " she said and random students were wide eyed they murmured to each other . She looked at the students and her eyes showed fear she held the murder weapon ....Her weapon . " she's one of them! " a student yelled.
Maeve walked up to Angel " what's the drama today? " she asked as her ear twitched
"People calm down. Let me find out what happened" angel said. "Lets no accuse"
"People listen to angel. She knows what she is doing" a student said as the crowd left.
"Blake your fur is here. But if you leave fur you don't leave a piece of fur. You leave more than 20" angel said. "And your scent isn't on the body. On the weapon it's stale" angel said. "There another unknown scent. Considering that yang heard footsteps and the window was open. You were framed." Angel told. "And you only paint cats." Yang added. Zwei had a trail of the fresh scent leading to the window of the dorm and away from the school.(should have knew angel was a detective)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer