View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Random Winchester

With a relaxed, slow exhale and a smile on his muzzle, the familiar brown tabby lead Skyclan into the gathering area. While he wasn't the first, he most certainly wasn't the last to arrive and he didn't mind that one bit.
Lets see lets see.. That smells like.. Windclan and Thunderclan.
Being that he hasn't had contact with any of the other clans since the previous gathering, Grousestar didn't know what was happening between the four of them and was quietly eager to know. Not because he wanted to use the information to his advantage, but rather to simply stay informed. It was a strange and uncomfortable feeling for him as a leader to not be informed of the other clans and part of him wishes that the gatherings could take place sooner together time-wise. But regardless, surely the clans had done it this way for many many moons, why should he come about and change it?
Regardless, letting his clan disperse among the other two clans present, he made his way to the large rocks in which the other two leaders sat, his smile brightening. As much as he knew that this was supposed to be business, he couldn't help but be excited to talk to the others and to express friendliness to all of them, it was in his nature to do so. At least until one does something to cause him to stop, but none of the clans have done such a thing, so there's no reason to worry about his friendliness ever ceasing.
Gracefully leaping up onto the stones, Grousestar couldn't help but be reminded of his old territory, where he would leap upon stones daily, just in order to get to a good hunting ground. Shaking his head, the tom would allow himself to purr and dip his head to Blazingstar and Snowstar.
"Greetings Blazingstar, and greetings Snowstar, a pleasure it is to see you again!"
Unsure if they had been having a conversation before he arrived, the Skyclan leader would take his seat next to Blazingstar as opposed to in between the two, not wanting to seem rude in the slightest.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?