View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Random Winchester

Strangely enough, the air seemed sort of.. Thick between the two leaders, and Grousestar most certainly picked up on it, a curious look appearing on his features for a moment before he let it go. It was none of his business to question what was going on, perhaps one had said something a tad rude to the other that caused some tension of the sort, or perhaps it was something bigger. Regardless, he would push it to the back of his mind for the moment, instead focusing on his greeting to the others.
A small chuckle couldn't help but escape when he saw the excitement of the young Thunderclan leader at his arrival, in fact, it made him quite happy to know that his presence could excite another one such as it did for Snowstar. He didn't want to be feared, or hated, he wanted others to be happy in his presence, relaxed. That's what he wanted.

"Ah yes, business is fairing quite well in Skyclan, no need to worry about that." Meowed the brown tabby to the Thunderclan leader, a happy grin on his muzzle as his eyes momentarily traveled to the crowd below, watching them interact. Is it just me or are the Thunderclan cats and Windclan cats trying to avoid one another? His head tilted slightly for a moment as he made a mental note before he blinked it away and looked back to Blazingstar as he caught his question.
"Hm? Oh yes, very much so. I believe Starclan favored us with a bountiful forest, to which I'm glad. It was one of the things I worried about when deciding to relocate my clan here." Flashing a smile, his emerald eyes focused on the Windclan leader. Is he trying to hold back irritation?
His eyes traveled to the Thunderclan leader for a moment before looking back at Blazingstar with a questioning look. Had something happened between the two clans?

"How is greenleaf treating your clans, surely prey is plentiful for you all as well?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?