View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2017, 08:04 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

@Duskflight
@Suspiciousmindz

Snowstar giggled a little, her ice blue eyes shining. All her past irritation seemed to slip away. Well, some of it. A small spark of kit-like satisfaction appeared on her face when she saw that Blazingstar was trying to keep an annoyed look off his face, but she masked it quickly. The Siamese rose to her paws and padded around the WindClan leader, coming to stop on Grousestar's other side with a kind smile.

"That's great to hear. Im glad SkyClan is faring well." She purred, looking down across the clearing for a moment before glancing back up at Grousestar. A slightly annoyed look flickered through her blue eyes when he addressed Blazingstar, but she didnt say anything yet, not until Grousestar seemed to speak to both of them. Immediately, Snowstar's eyes lit up like a kit's would when receiving the desired attention from their parents. "ThunderClan's doing great! StarClan must be happy with us, no?" The Siamese couldnt help but glance toward Blazingstar as she spoke, but then turned all her attention back to Grousestar, still smiling.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; July 20th, 2017 at 08:05 PM.