View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:50 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Monthly Kudos Changes

I use to vote, but then the rules became unfair so I stopped... that may be the reason why many have stopped voting as well.

The new rule that the winner is randomly selected seems very unfair, whereas before it was if the character/roleplay/couple/ect. were believes to actually be the winner OTM they would win. It just seems very unfair that someone could get five votes against one of another's, but the latter may win because they are randomly selected :/

It's no longer a vote that all the members can get involved with since they may wish to vote for someone who was already selected, so now they can't vote - since it's OTM, people shouldn't be reduced to voting for their second favorite or further down the list, but rather who was their favorite of that month. People may feel like there's no use to voting because of this, which I know I do....

I understand this may have been an attempt to make it more fair, but if so, it had failed in doing so. If you changed the rules back - or possible set up a poll on the matter - the activity may change back to how it use to be?

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛