View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 12:02 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom was giddy, practically high with the excitement of getting to train Mintpaw. "Well, what are we waiting for, then?" The warrior asked, shifting his weight from paw to paw, almost bouncing lightly on them as he nudged the she cat back, his tail brushing against her lightly as he did so. This was going to be awesome. And not even just because they were friends, but because Mintpaw truly was an amazing young cat and he looked forward to watching her grow up first-hand and learning more about her during this time. He would know about her first crush, her first love, and he would be there when she had kits. Who knew, maybe his kits and hers would even be best friends like their parents! "Shall we go, m'lady?" Marshjump asked with a mischievious purr as he lowered his head semi-respectfully to his apprentice, his dark eyes twinkling as he glanced up at her from his current position.

(to the borders?)
Mintpaw let out a low purr, waving her tail in the air. This was great. This was really, truly great. Mintpaw had never been more excited or happy about anything in her life. "Waiting on you, slow-poke!" She teased, reaching out to bat at his chest teasingly. Her head tilted faintly to the side when he lowered his head, and she let out a low mrroow of laughter, rolling her ice blue eyes. Somehow Marshjump always made her laugh. It was weird! She felt so... So at ease around him. She should probably feel the same way around her family, but for some reason, she couldn't. Marshjump was special. He was her best friend. And they'd get to grow up together (sort of) and tell eachother their secrets and about everything and it was going to be amazing. "We shall," Mintpaw mewed, eyes sparkling as she lowered her head to touch her nose to Marshjump's for a second before turning toward the camp entrance. "Onwards!"

(Yessss to the border!)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust