View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2023, 01:16 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The New League: Roleplay [Revived!]

It was a quiet (i.e. boring) day in the New League tower today. A handful of people seemed busy prepping for Victory Day, which Covey was avoiding like the plague. His mother always made a big show of going out to see the Victory Day parade with a group of her friends and their kids, which meant Covey could not under any circumstances participate as a New League member. He was considering attending as a civilian, and just playing it off as a surprise for his mom, but he was still deliberating on that.

A voice drew him from his thoughts, and the boy looked up to see one of his patrol members, of all people. “Hello to you too, X.” There was no true sarcasm in his tone as he poked fun at her directness. “Yeah, I got time. What do they need to know?” Paperwork was not his forte - last doctor’s appointment he had to call his mom to help him answer some of the questions - so Covey did appreciate that X seemed to be fine with handling all of that stuff.

@Shade.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit