Thread: ~Roseclan~
View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ~Roseclan~

@DragonChaos;@blue jellie;@StarryNebula; @Undercover @Akari Attention! It has started raining and the camp is already getting water in it!

@Flameleaf we have done a timeskip.

Embergaze
@Undercover

Embergaze quickly padded over to Thymefall. "Could you please go check on the elders? Make sure all of them are awake? I'm going to go to the nursery. We need to wake everyone up and call them out so we can get going. I don't want a repeat our past disasters.. I don't want to see anyone lose anymore kits." she said worriedly.

Swiftleap
Open

Swiftleap being the early riser he was, and Hawktalon being his unfortunate victim of always being the one he woke up early, were already outside of the nursery. Swiftleap looked much more nervous than his brother and kept glancing back inside the nursery ready to wake them all up. Usually he'd have left to go hunting but he had refused this morning. Not liking how much water was filling up the camp so quickly. It was barely dawn.. It shouldn't be this much..

Bayclaw
@Akari

Bayclaw turned her head as Brokenthorn woke up. "Brokenthorn!" she called out from where she sat. "Stay close I think we may be leaving soon." she said turning her head to look back at the deputy and Thymefall. "The camp is flooding. Fast. I don't want to lose anyone when we leave." she said.

Hawktalon
Open

Hawktalon sat beside his brother looking much more awake than usual for him at this time of day. His whiskers twitched but he didn't say anything as he watched the rain. He shifted uncomfortably not liking how much water was gathering at his paws. He glanced behind him looking back at the kits. He had half a mind to just pick them up and hold them the entire time.

Frostpetal
Open

Frostpetal was still asleep, curled up in the back of the warrior's den unaware of the camp filling with water.

Rainysplash
Open

Rainysplash was still asleep, curled up in the warrior's den unaware of the camp filling with water.

Spottedpaw
Open

Spottedpaw was still asleep, curled up in the apprentice's den unaware of the camp filling with water.