View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Breezycloud's gaze then laid on the kits below her, on the ground. She locked her eyes with Winterkit. "What- what are your names again?" The calico warrior asked, not quite remembering them. For some reason, it seemed like an important question to ask. But while she was awaiting for the kit's response, her mind wandered off.
Their mother was missing... she remembered that feeling. When the young warrior was a mere kitten, she was always afraid when her mother wandered off. She was always skittish. These kits were already brave compared to her, many moons ago.
"I'm going to help you." Breezy said, letting her gaze lay on Smokekit. The tom looked awfully tired and afraid. His attitude was almost like her, when the fire raged through WindClan territory. "I'll try to help, at least.." the female said, creasing her brow. "I can't guarantee anything."
Smokekit looked at her, "I am Smokekit, this is Winterkit" He flicked his tail at his sister, then his eyes brightened a little. He was still very sleepy but he heard the word 'help' He smiled, "You can help! Thats great! We.... We dont know how to get back home... we also dont know where mama is" He mewed as loud as he could, it was more of a wispier. He looked around once more, "Do you have an idea where Dragonsoul is?" He mewed.

Winterkit wanted to sleep but couldn't her eyes where still closed, but she opened them when she realized she would not be able to sleep outside. She looked at the warrior in front of her. She was to tired to say anything so she flicked her tail. Then she looked into the distance.