View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
As soon as Heartkit approached Rainkit narrowed his yellow eyes and studied her. Something was off about her. Was that a fake grin? He had gotten quite well at reading others cats expressions but he could never be too sure. I'm probably just imagining it. "I've already seen Surgestorm, he gave me some catmint but it barely did anything." He scoffed, giving his matted fur a few quick licks. His glowing gaze darted around the camp as Hearkit spoke, drinking in anything unusual. Just because the camp caught fire doesn't mean Rainkit lost any of his suspicions, well it actually doubled them. The trees shook slightly by the frequent push of wind, while dew was every scattered across the ground, leaves, and on nearly every blade of grass. The sky was almost as grey as his pelt, after the intense rainfall the purged the fire it had been rainy for awhile. Like Rainfall I will quench the fire! He thought with a victorious smirk. He clicked back to reality when Heartkit had stopped speaking, she had ended with something about the leader and by the look on her face she was waiting for his response. "Oh right, Singenight." Rainkit tried to clear his voice, obviously not accustomed to the husky sound but it didn't change as he continued, "I don't know much about him but I agree with his thoughts on Starclan. A bunch of dead cats in the sky?" He shook his head, "Until one visits me I don't believe a lick of it." Most kit grew up with their queens or mothers teaching them about Starclan, but as most knew, Rainkit was an orphan, and he was never to quick to believe what any cat told him unless he truly trusted them. "I wonder what rain smells like..." He mumbled unconsciously.
Heartkit looked a little doubtful, and she shifted slightly. "Oh. Yeah, it doesn't seem like it's done much good...well, hopefully you get better soon!" She mewed, with her bright expression returning. She appeared to be fairly calm about the whole thing, although her tail twitching showed that she was more frustrated with the outcome than she cared to admit. "Oh...well...when you put it like that..." Heartkit mewed, shifting once more. She had always been raised to believe in StarClan, and she had always had a deep belief in them herself. She didn't want to argue with her friend, especially after he had been so nice to her and everything, but she definitely wished that he believed in StarClan. "Um, yeah, he seems like he'll make a strong leader though," She mewed with a slightly unhappy shrug. She didn't really like Singenight at all, although it was obvious that he was a strong leader. Probably good for WindClan, right? We're always looked down on as weak, right? So technically we could be strong, at least with Singenight leading us...I suppose...She thought, with a twitch of her tail. She couldn't hide her smile at his next remark, though...to her it was pretty funny, although she knew he probably meant it seriously. It was just interesting that he wondered what rain would smell like. "Well, it doesn't really have a scent, so you're not missing out on much to be honest," Heartkit mewed. She enjoyed describing the scent of things to her friend, although it could get hard sometimes, since he had never been able to smell before, he probably didn't have a good idea of what musky was, or sweet was, or flowery...so it could get more difficult after a while. Heartkit beamed after a moment, and her multicolored tail began to swish from side to side more cheerfully. "So then, what do you want to do now?" She asked, waiting for his response.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.