View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2017, 06:31 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rosefern chuckled slightly," A clan is basically a big group of cats who obey Starclan- Starclan lives in the band of stars in the silverpelt." She meowed knowing he'd ask that," There are five clans in the forest, Thunderclan- us, the forest cats, Riverclan- cats who swim, Shadowclan- swamp cats, Skyclan- cats who climb trees and cliffs, and Windclan- who runs on the moor hunting rabbits." She meowed brissling her fur slightly as she mentioned Windclan," It's a typical clan name, kits are called something similar to Rosekit or Owlkit or Fernkit, apprentices, Rosepaw, Owlpaw, or Fernpaw, while warriors get any form of suffix, while the leader is called Snowstar." She meowed
Copper listened, soaking in every word. Noticing her fur bristle when she said Windclan, better not say anything. "Oh, so if I was to joined I'll be Copperkit? Or something like that? Are the clans all hostile to each other?" He asked. His eyes seem to wander, watching a bird. It was quite beautiful in his opinion. Hearing a bush ruffle, he jumped. "Ahh! "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc