Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2022, 07:29 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: May Gathering

: ̗̀ ❥ Spiderpaw [HE/HIM] [ @zenosaurus ] ´ˎ˗

He let out a soft purr as Cloudpaw set next to him, and leaned his head against hers. His body become less tense the more he felt less alone. As Cloudpaw spoke, he looked up towards the sky. The stars sparkled like crystal shards across the sky, with the moon being a diamond that shone down on them all. The water also sparkled, but the dark depths below the surface gave him goosebumps. But, he soon got distracted by Thunderclan arriving at the Seastones. His ears flattened against his head as he tensed up again. The apprentice secretly hoped that Cloudpaw wouldn't notice it, but they were so close that it was probably obvious. To hopefully distract her, he nodded and gave her a forced smile.

" Yes, the stars are quite beautiful. "

As he spoke, his amber-hued gaze followed a warrior, who he recognized as Cindersky, go onto the Seastones with a few warriors. He glared at them, still furious about the fight, but decided to turn his attention elsewhere. The last thing Spiderpaw wanted was to make Cloudpaw upset, so he did his best to keep a positive mindset for her sake. She wasn't at the battle afterall, and thank god she wasn't. He wrapped his tail around the black and white molly and took some deep breaths.

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours