View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2017, 03:27 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
(Sure, I know how you feel.) @SamCats @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light @Silentshade
Stoneheart comforted Crowsong and helped her give birth to four beautiful kits. He looked down on the new borns with a warm spark in his eyes. These were his kits. His very own. Well and Crowsong's of course. Three she-kits and one little tom. "What do you want to name them?" he asked Crowsong.
(He's here! My Adderkit is here! I've been waiting for three days for this!)

The little tom kit felt others around him. That didn't matter though. he squeaked as he buried himself in the warm softness of his mother. She was his mother right? That didn't matter. The brown and white furred kit stood out against the grays and whites of his sisters' fur, but that didn't matter, he was warm, and dry, and fed as he nursed. After he was done nursing, he yawned and stretched, and then; the tiny hind leg showed a twist.