View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
As Emberpaw entered the clearing from the apprentice den, she glanced around the camp. She spotted Ashnose hunched over with his back turned to her across the clearing, and in typical Emberpaw fashion, she immediately ignored him, too shy to greet him. She plucked a scrawny lizard from the fresh-kill pile and crunched down on it, settling into a spot in the sun, her long tail sweeping the ground and she circled to sit. Emberpaw wondered where her siblings could be. She hadn't seen Darkpaw and Blackpaw since daybreak.
Darkpaw barreled into the camp with his friend Alderpaw beside him. The young apprentice playfully bumped into Alderpaw's shoulder as they rushed over to where Emberpaw was, but he hadn't seen her. Once his eyes met his sisters he instantly stopped before colliding with Emberpaw.

Alderpaw ran into Darkpaw, letting out a playful growl. "Hey why did you stop for!" yowled Alderpaw. The other apprentice looked at Emberpaw, sitting down instantly to show that he was only kidding.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.