Thread: [Approved] Cracklepaw
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 05:49 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Cracklepaw

Dustpoppy [ Dark Forest Shecat ]

It was same as always if she was being honestly. Every cat wanted a second chance and he had only provided "prove himself to his clan", "make his sister proud". But she was dead, his own words. Dustpoppy wasn't surprised by this at all. He was going to need a better reasoning. The tan shecat steps forwards, closer to the white pelted tomcat. "Uninspiring." She mews bluntly, letting out a quiet scoff. Keeping her next words short.

"Every cat says they want to prove their loyalty and prove themself. You are no different. Why should we give you a new life, for that? If so, then you are pitiful at best," She mews quietly, thoughts diving and crashing into each other. Dustpoppy falls silent again, sitting down where she stood. Tail lashing once before hitting the starry floor, wrapping around her paws afterwards. He wanted a second chance, she had heard that so many times now it was losing value. They needed a reason. A goal. Something that drove them, especially when given a new form, a new body and life. Dustpoppy would listen for now, if he gave a more substantial reason the maybe she would think deeper.

[ @elaif , @LostInTheOrchids , @/3rdwarden ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 17th, 2024 at 05:51 PM.