View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:41 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Undercover
“Ivorypaw. I was asked to find someone to help me collect moss. Would you help me?” Elmpaw meowed slowly, but not creepy slowly, after all, Ivorypaw was his friend and he knew she had a hearing problem so he wasn’t going to talk too, too fast.
Ivorypaw padded out of the ShadowClan exit of the camp. Her white fur gleamed neatly in the sun, and the young apprentice broke into a jog. Her small legs carried her quite fast, and her jaws parted to draw in the scent sof the forest. She halted, scenting Elmpaw. Spotting him a few tail-lengths away, the she-cat patterned over, a smile on her slender maw.

"Hello, Elmpaw." Ivorypaw meowed sweetly. "How a' you?" She listened to him, white tail flicking back and forth. "Collecting moss, Ivorypaw, and help were the words she fought. Desperately hoping she had come to the correct conclusion, the newly named apprentice offered a nod. "Yes," she purred. "I will." Surely Snarlfang wouldn't mind. It was an apprentice duty, after all.

Last edited by Undercover; November 6th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.