Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
"Sending you to the Dark Forest? What kind of nonsense is that?" The black she-cat responded, an irritated, but amused, and annoyed expression on her face, and in her amber optics. Amusing, but very, very irritating. "Only evil cats who committed bad crimes go their. You are just fine, so that is.. just absolute nonsense." All these kit tales, absolute nonsense. Shallowfall always thought so. They didn't make no sense, and could steer someone off a path where they thought of so many stupid things. Like what this kit was spewing out right at this moment. Shallowfall as a kit never believed them, never. Not at all. She had always been the logical sort as a kit, so it made sense. All these cats spew nonsense, absolute nonsense. Shallowfall thought with irritation.
Ivypaw’s hind legs stopped trembling,” I-It’s a lie that if you curse in Starclan you have ten seconds before another cat sends you to the Dark Forest?” She stammered shocked What’s the point of that as it’s only said in Starclan, why not say if you curse in your living life?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here