View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dawn's secret hideaway ( open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambFur View Post
@TaylorLover12 @Spookez. @Spiriwolf_yt

Lavender coudln´t help but chuckle a little when the apprentice was hit on the head, she was a little more comfortable with the cats that surrounded her, they were being really nice with her, despite the tense encounter that Lavender had with Duck and Tiger.
"Hey, are you ok?"
She asked to the young cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Duck
167 moon old loner.

The older cat glared at the younger cat as they bolted away. He felt regretful for hitting them, but they were a threat. Duck had made too many mistakes in his long life to not act before thinking.

Duck turned to lavender and Dawn A small frown on his face. "Alright, I'll keep all that anger and hospitality away from all of you's little home." He lasted his tail and snarly spoke in the young apprentice's direction. "Ya best watch where ya flyin' off to, 'cause any savvy ol' kitty would reckon you're a danger." Just a fair warning, in case the youngun ran into someone more dangerous.

@TaylorLover12 @LambFur @SpiritWolf_yt (Ahh sorry for such a late reply. Ty Lambfur for bumping.)
Dawn watched at the apprentice darted off, that reminded her about Firetail her weak little baby brother not so baby anymore, who knows what he’s doing these days, probably fighting another damn badger again. Her eyes darted at Duck who frowned at her, a scoff escaped her as she walked back to her hideout”at least your not useless like Fire” she murmured quietly”Help yourself to the prey scraps or wherever you wanna sleep” he hissed slightly her ears flicking as lavender was more kinder and tender then the aggressive rat bag cat.

For monsters sake who knows what Duck could do next, certainly her eyes will be kept on the old loner.

( thx for bumping me Lambfur)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up