Old June 30th, 2023, 12:32 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kit Corrals

/ CrookedKit \
3 Moons old
Tom| he/him | male

Crookedkit giggled as they entered the kit corral. The young tom snuggled up into lightningpaws fur before realizing it was time to get off. His muzzle digging into the apprentices fur as they approached the giant warrior known as snowybreeze, his eyes looked up to see the giant warrior before noticing he began to slide off of the apprentice. Upon reaching the ground with a happy look after the fun slide the tom watched as the medicine cat went and sat by the big giant.

A curious look appeared as he curled his reddish orange tail around his paws. The young 3 moon old tom wiggled his body in the most impatient way he had ever done. His tongue sticking out of his crooked mouth as a way of fun. The crooked tom tilted his head as he wondered what a warrior code was, a quick perk lifted as the instructors began teaching. And the teaching started off of introduction, the crooked deaf tom looked at lightningpaw who is doing sign language at him.

A confusment began to form in him as he guessed what lightningpaw and big giant snowy reeze was saying."I'n Croukedkut mu corios whut Wuriour cude" he replied then sticking his tongue out for fun as he just assumed snowybreeze and lightningpaw wanted introduction and him not knowing at all what the warrior code is." yue bog and floofy cun I snoogle wuth yue? he asked making the cutest kit face he has ever done. The first time he asked to snuggle and of course he chooses the fluffiest cat he knows, he got up and began walking over to the giants paws.

@Alchemist Kitsune - lightningpaw / Snowybreeze

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up