View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2018, 12:42 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
(:3 let the boy be happy for a while !)
Grovepaw smiled and pressed his head against his brothers as well now purring out of happiness that they were able to reunite for a while . He pulled his head back once ghostpaw backed up ,although something puzzled him the first emotion he picked out in ghostpaws eyes was regret ,why was that? His smile widened and nodded "and I you...Although I'm sorry I let this happen . But the good thing is I tried right?" he meowed with a tilt or his head ,you could tell he was upset that he died , somewhere inside himself he felt like he didn't do enough ,that he didn't do his best to protect riverclan and this seemed like enough proof to him that he didn't ,letting himself die. But he did try though. "is...i-is our home safe? Is mom , dad and pikepaw safe?" he asked now feeling like he could cry , he emedietly missed his entire family he didn't pay attention to that feeling at first , but with ghostpaw here...it all came crashing down on him, a tiny bit of star filled tears started to stream down his cheeks.
Ghostpaw looked at the ground at the mention of their home.He wanted to lie and say it was,but if the tales about Starclan was true,he would find out eventually."We got chased out.I promise we will take out home back though."He told his brother "I haven't talked to Mom and Dad,but I saw them in our temporary camp,so I know they are ok."He said.He didn't want to say anything about Pikepaw.She was the reason Grovepaw was even here.Ghostpaw looked away,pretending to look around,but really he just didn't want to meet his brothers eyes.Maybe he wouldn't notice he didn't mention Pikepaw.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord