View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:38 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yarrowcough realized how hurtful he’d been,” No. I agree with you, you aren’t sounding disloyal!” He meowed rushing it out,” Please- let me explain what I mean. I want peace to...this fieud between Thunderclan and Windclan can be solved by an appology from both them, not war. I hate fighting too. I think it’s great you are kind to everyone, really. It makes hard times better, like for example, when Shadowclan was in our camp we all were unhappy sharing camp with swamp cats they disliked sleeping in our camp. Your kindness made atleast the Riverclanners remember what it means to uphold the warrior code and tried to be more tolerant of the Shadowclanners, and your kindness to the Shadowclanners set a good example to nearby apprentices of both clans and helped the Shadowclanners feel more welcome.” He paused,” I really think that’s a great thing about you. You make the clan a happier clan.” He meowed, again not talking about the playful factor.
RiverShade shuffled her paws, still gazing at the ground and not meeting his eyes. After a moment the beautiful she-cat took a deep breath and looked up at him. ''Thank you'' she murmured, touching her nose to his briefly before gazing around the camp. ''You are my first friend...''she said in a low voice. ''I feel happy... I wonder what memories we will share...?'' she licked her chest fur thoughtfully, tail tip flicking.

♡ character page wip ♡