View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:14 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She looks away “.... no it takes fear and reality to know a monster.. and you’re looking at one...” she says coldly as she looks at him “ it doesn’t take time to know who can kill ... and who can beg” she says calmly as she begins to stand up. “.... what do you want? Do you seek revenge or are you mad?!” She hisses loudly, her claws out but still she stepped back still not used to such kindness, such gentle smiles from a tom she never met. “.... you can say that. Obviously you can say it you’re normal! Nothing like me so what gives you the right to speak to me like that!” She hisses loudly “.. you don’t know anything so I suggest you keep your mouth shut!!” She growls as she quickly looks away again “... why are you so kind? To a monster like me!”

Krake rubbed the back of his head with a paw. Than blinked a few times, Krake was most likely older than her. He couldn’t tell but he didn’t think it really mattered either way. The chocolate brown tom bent and gave his chest fur another few licks. “Well I couldn’t say I knew that much about it” he said admittedly with another shrug. He stood up and stretched out his legs, turning in a circle, than laying back into the snow. He looked more comfortable now leaned against a thick cut bush. “I’ve made plenty enemies and I suppose it’s time for a change, friends aren’t that bad” he said gently leaning back again before glancing upwards as a crow cawed nosily. ”dear somebody ones being a monster comes with knowing what real life is like, I’ve known I’ve felt and I’m sure you have too but there always time to recover”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord