View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:50 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Currantpaw was happily nestled in the apprentice's den, looking around at the surrounding cats. She was above them, and she knew it. No one would stand up to her if she were to push any of them around, both verbally and physically, and she was perfectly comfortable with that. No one was going to get on her bad side today, unless she decided on her own.
No one... Or someone like that. The small cat stared at the new arrival, bunching up her paws as they entered, obviously not expecting to be bothered. Currantpaw took advantage of this, levering herself up and slinking over to the new cat.
"I don't think we've met. What's your name?" she questioned innocently, though stood in the way of the entrance to the den. She'd cornered the cat, and they were going to have to deal with what was next when she fired off.
"I'm Currantpaw... And you're not welcome here." She huffed, shoving into the fellow apprentice and shooting her a venomous look. The sweet and innocent cat from only a few heartbeats ago was now a bitter and confrontational enemy, just waiting for the apprentice to shove back so that she could have an excuse to push her further.
( @Flameleaf )