View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:46 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Oho! Barracuda liked the sound of that, it sounded like she reacted pretty well to flirting. And she was a flirt herself, so Barracuda would be able to take it pretty hard on her. Who knew, this might be someone he ended up staying a while with! "Now, that all depends. I'll take you somewhere a jewel like you can shine; if you give me your name. I can't quite keep calling you nicknames, now can I, gorgeous?" He purred, stepping foward until his nose was only centimeters from her own. He could see light reflected in the she cat's orange eyes, practically see every fur on her body. When he was this close - face to face, that was - he felt more vulnerable. It was harder to keep up a facade that way, especially looking into someone else's eyes. Gorgeous though they may be, Barracuda got the feeling that those eyes were keeping some secret - he would find out what it was later.
She twitched her whiskers in anticipation, "Really? I'll have to take you up on that." She purred, "The name's Tessa." The molly meowed, leaning forward to give his muzzle a gentle lick, "And you?" She inquired, pacing in a circle around the tom, then stopping to rest her tail tip on his shoulder, her ears pricked forward to hear the tom's response. Tessa let her mind wander a bit, her eyes shining, this tom was perfect for her, so easily interested, Although he doesn't seem the type to get attached. She thought fondly.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!