View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:10 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Deputy

orchidfur

have you ever heard of a name so sweet? orchidfur, it is quite neat. now, you see, she does not speak to me. but here she comes, with a color for a sound. synesthesia, she has, a disease in which she sees more than us. her eyes find color in every sound, from blues and grays to blacks and browns. you see, my dear, orchidfur is one of us. once a kittypet, but now a warrior, she can lead us all. the feline is not one of words, but she has patience, though. a great choice to see, if you ask me, for riverclan deputy.
don’t tell her i said this, she would make me regret it. but i know her like i know myself, and there is just nobody else. orchidfur is kind and sweet, quite the nice cat to meet. she will help her clan the best, and put herself to the test. a blazing cry thrown to the sky, nobody can challenge her eye.
don’t be alarmed, she is not that young. nearly thirty moons, i’d say. a demigirl who loves them all, but does not easily fall.
now, run along, silly kit. i need to get some rest.

extra info

ppd- [this isn't exactly accurate, as a few months ago i came back from a huge hiatus.] 0.86
roleplay sample #1
roleplay sample #2