View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Deputy

Name: Cocoaheart.
Gender/Identity: Molly/Female/She-cat (She/Her)
Appearance: Here
Cocoaheart is a light chocolate brown gal with think long fur and dark chocolate brown eyes. Her brown pelt is probably the first thing you'll notice on her, it some times shining in the sun from her water proof cote, then her cocoa colored eyes. Not many cats have that eye and pelt combination but, she likes it and doesn't care if others like or dislike it. Her paws are webbed and her tail is a bit longer then others but it fits in with her fluffy body.
Personality: Kind, blunt, shy, caring, Protective, stubborn, loyal, jokes around, Hardworking, can be snappy and sometimes sarcastic.
Cocoaheart can be a bit blunt, when you ask her opinion, but you have to be pretty close to her for her to really tell you what she thinks witch tends to just be her sibling and other close kin. She can also be a bit shy around cat she doesn't know well or never seen them, unless it a younger cat, then she can talk with them and play around. With that in mind she also loves to joke around with friends and pick on them an a loving way. The kindness and caring part of her tend to show though a lot. She loves to help with kits and the elders. with all that she can also be a bit snappy, this is normally when she is in a really bad mood or is to tired but most would prefer to stay away. So, its a good think it doesn't happen much. The sarcastic part of her she's carried though kit-hood and apprentice-hood it kind of go's with her joking side. She says things like, "Uh I hate it so much.", with a smile whale she eats something she loves or, "It is? I thought this was a stick?" She would giggle as she held up a twig. Oh I almost forgot, Cocoaheart is also stubborn. She may not appear stubborn at times but she is, weather it's about in wound or some thing she feels should be don't it'll show. Sher stubborn and hardworking side show most on patrol or hunts. She keeps going when she's hurt and will push on just for her Clanmates safety. She hates her Clanmates getting hurt and wants to protect them to keep them all safe. Though she falls on that. When she's hurt she normally 'hides' it and continues to woke though if it's bad enough or she knows it could be bad for the Clan she will get help. Like I said Cocoaheart wants to make sure everyone is safe so she makes sure to hunt as much as she can too keep them well fed. And practice her fighting with her apprentice to keep that sharp incase there's a fight. Though she hopes there isn't one.
Plot Ideas: I may come up with one latter.
Roleplay Sample: Cocoaheart watched the kit's battle move that he had been working hard on. "Good." She purred trotting over to ware he landed. "You should try to work on your landing, if you can't get that you could hart yourself." She added. She was quite for a minute as if thinking of how to explain something. "Okay so, you kicked out behind you, witch was a very good idea. I think you'll catch your opponent off-guard with it." She meowed in a calm but kind of mater of fact tone. "Oh, your landing. If you concentrate on something, like a leaf and on landing with both front paws you can kick out with your back without losing balance." She explained flicking an ear thoughtfully. "Here like this." She offered crouching down. Taking a small breath she jumped landing neatly a few tail lengths away and kicking back once her paws touched the hard ground. Once she kicked she turned ready for another attack. "See?" She asked the tom kit as she gazed at him with chocolate brown eyes.(This is from Dec,1 of this year on a different sight. I can get a more resent one if you'd like.)
PPD: 5.07 (I know it's low but, I'm on every day.)
Other Information: She has a bit of ADHA and Dyslexia and I made Cocoaheart like myself. Also, she's never been Roelpalyed on WCO but I have on another sight. Here's her Bio. Also she has Kitty-pet blood in her from her mother or father that is how she got her name is Cocoa. Her formal Kitty-pet parent liked that name.
Questions?: I don't think so.

"Hmm you want me to describe myself and personality to you?" Cocoaheart asked. "Okay, I guess I'm a bit shy around others unless I know them or feel comfortable talking with them, witch isn't often. Though I can talk with some cat as if I'd known them my whole life when I just meet them." She meowed thoughtfully. "To be honest I can be a bit blunt at times and don't notice it. And I have a wired opinion of what I think is funny then others. Though I call my self wired all the time. Everyone is at some wired degree, right." She said a purr rumbling and eyes gleaming. "Well I don't want you to think I'm bragging or anything but, I think I'm nice and caring, would you agree? The I know I'm loyal I wouldn't want to do anything to be disloyal to my Clan or Clanmates. I think I may put my friends and family first though. I want what's beast for every one and I try my hardest on those closet to me." She meowed her tone holding prepuce. "I try to be there for everyone, but it's hard, some don't want your help and other would rather claw your ears off. Enough talk about that lets move on. Hmm that should be enough about my personality. Ah my looks, Well I have long chocolate brown fur, as you can see, and I've been told my eyes are also chocolate brown though I've never seen them, Since you can't see your own eyes." She purred. "My tail is quite long I'd say and my ears may be a bit big but who really care what I look like?" She asked tilting her head. "Though I've been told by toms and mollies that I'm a pretty gal and should be proud. But I'm not one to be proud of myself. I know your thinking, 'Uh stop talking already!' but your the one who asked." Rapping her tail around her paw s she thought for a few heartbeats. "Well I'm not perfect and you probably are thinking I'm crazy by know. But I want you to know, that I know I'm not perfect and except that. I mess up, a lot, I sometimes snap at other and hart there feeling when I'm not trying to but I except that." She finished holding her head level with you. "Enough talk about me, lets hear about you?" And that was the last words she said about herself.

@starfall

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 17th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.