~FINISHED~
"We've got plenty of conversation to go around!" ~Cloudflight
Name
Cloudflight
Gender/Identity
Female
Appearance
Pic Pic
Clouflight is a cat with white fur and bright green eyes. She has long, fluffy white fur that can keep her warm in chilled waters and cool days. Her whiskers twitch when she's angry or nervous, and her face is very emotional. She displays her emotions on her face, and has trouble hiding them, so everyone can tell what she's feeling. Her front paws point slightly inward and she has some issues with walking and balance but is not so severe that she can't hunt or fight. She doesn't like it when her coat gets dirty because it shows up boldly, contrasting with her light fur. She grooms often, but rarely sheds because of this.
Personality
Clouflight is by no means a simple cat. She is generally kind, loving, comforting, motherly, and hard to get angry. When she is angry though, she will not hesitate to rant to you. She will say everything that is on her mind, and won't hold anything back. She is always quite talkative, and likes to approach others boldy, taking risks. She often doesn't know when to stop talking, and will continue on until someone interrupts her. While she is quite talkative to those she is familiar with, she speaks frequently to those she doesn't know, which scares most cats off. Any talk that happens between her and strangers is friendly chit-chat, and not serious conversation. She is normally more serious with those that she is familiar with, because she trusts that they won't make fun of her true thoughts. She is fairly cautious and likes to get to know others before she reveals her true self.
One thing her mother would always tell her is that "everything has a purpose". Clouflight really took this to heart, because it meant that everyone was meant to be where they are, and who they are. She took this as a command to never change. While she has developed emotionally and physically, she has still stayed the bright, cheery she-cat that we have here today. While she herself is very emotional, she is not very good at reading other's emotions, which sometimes causes arguments. She generally doesn't realize someone is angry until she hears their voice, and can detect the emotion in their voice. Facial expressions are somewhat foreign to Cloudflight, and will often be confused when their actions don't match up with there words. This comes from her very straight-forward personality. She wishes that everyone would tell what's on their mind so that everyone is honest with themselves. She dislikes when people lie to themselves, because they see the world through a distorted view. Clouflight is the epidemy of honest and easy to understand.
While Cloudflight has guts to be outgoing, she tends to be shy when it comes to battling. She dislikes the idea of hurting anyone, and would prefer to settle everything in peace. She knows this doesn't always work, and still battles, but tends to go much softer in training than in battle. Clouflight doesn't take disappointment very well. She always tries to be realistic so she won't let herself down, and she expects others to live up to their words. She takes manners seriously, which is ironic considering she does a bit more than her share of talking. While she is trying to remedy this flaw, she finds it hard to hold back when she is very emotional.
As a Deputy
What would Clouflight do as a deputy? Because she is against fighting, she would try to solve conflicts peacefully with words.cShe would only want war if it was absolutely necessary to save more lives than would be lost fighting. Her main goal as a deputy would be to help the clan run smoothly. She would help the leader, warriors, and any other cats that need her help. She wouldn't hesitate to help, even if it means putting her life on the line. She doesn't want to be the deputy for show, she wants to help others. As a deputy, she would have more access to help every other cat. She has no problem with running errands, even if they seem unimportant, unless they conflict with a more important matter. She has good leadership skills, but can become a follower if need be. If there were any reason for her to step down that would help a cause, she would do it. Her number one goal is peace and unity.

Roleplay Sample
Heart of Ice (Twoleg place rp)
Cloudflight

PPD

Qualities
Empathy: 8/10
Intuition: 4/10
Creativity: 7/10
Sociability: 9/10
Cleanliness: 7/10
Organization: 3/10
Manners: 8/10
Thoughtfulness: 10/10
Happiness: 8/10
Athletics: 3/10
Focus: 5/10

Q & A
"Tell you about myself? I'd be happy to. What is it that you'd like to know?" Cloudflight was happy that someone wanted her to say everything that was on her mind. "When I was younger, I wanted to be the medicine cat. You know, to help any cats that were hurt. When I wasn't chosen, I was a bit disappointed, but soon got over it. After all, becoming a warrior was going to help the clan too! That's what I like so much about clans. No matter your role, you help out the clan," she said. Then she sighed, "Am I talking too much? I always feel like I talk too much. Sorry. Anyway, what were you going to ask?" She licked her paw quietly, embarrassed. She settled down as she became more comfortable with you.
Why should you be the deputy and not someone else?
"Oh, okay. So, of course I wouldn't throw a fit if someone else became the deputy. That's just counter-productive and the opposite of why I'm running! I want to be deputy because I want to help, and the deputy is a really good way to help out the clan. I just want to be of the most use possible. If that use is a warrior, then I'm okay with that. I feel like I would be a good deputy because -I don't like to boast, but because this is an interview- I think that I'm kind and understanding, and I like to care for others. I also talk a lot, but that's because I'm social. I like to talk with other cats, because a simple 'good morning' or a wave can make someone's day."
What are some of your hobbies?
"Besides hanging out with other cats... I like to hunt, of course. I walk around camp, making sure everyone is doing okay. While Border patrol is very tiring, there's something intriguing about it that I like. I also like to help out in the nursery because the cats in there have their hands full with all of those cute kits. I really enjoy helping out as much as I can, but every once in a while, I enjoy myself with some alone time by the river."
Are you always this talkative?
"Most of the time, yes. It's not like I'm faking my sociability, but sometimes I am quiet. I am talkative to those I know, but with serious conversation, and not meaningless talk. I have surface conversations with those I don't know, so I can get to know them before I trust them with my deeper thoughts. I'm trying to be quite open with you, even though I don't know you very well. After all, this is an interview."
How do you feel about other clans?
"Other clans? I feel that even if we don't always get along, they're also our comrades. Pushing out clan up in prosperity doesn't mean pushing the others down. I feel like we could have at least an okay relationship with the other clans, if not better. I would try to resolve the conflicts as best I could if I was deputy."

Cloudflight in a Nutshell
Name: Cloudflight
Sexuality: Bi
Looks: White, fluffy, green eyes
Personality: Even-tempered, calm, cautious, comforting and motherly
Strengths: Good leadership, kind heart
Weaknesses: Trust issues, tends to overlook small details
Dislikes: Chaos, Self-justification, over energetic

Last edited by Liekki; April 9th, 2018 at 04:03 PM.