View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:56 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Deputy

"Hey. I'm Oriolefrost.

"You might know me as a clumsy, gullible, snarky feline. If you do, that's pretty much a description of me. I'm stubborn, I'm difficult, and yes, I am a genious! If you dissagree with that, it isn't my problem. Think what you want. I really don't care.
My amazing, likeable personality consists of:
- Sarcastic, unneeded comments brought up in possibly the worst situations ever
- A hard shell that nearly no one has broken through
- A high opinion of myself
- Odd quirks around every corner
- Overall difficult to get through to- and kill.
Just to name a few. Don't try to capture me or hold me back, by the way. I always find a way to escape.

"I was born in a harsh leaf-bare about 40 or 50 moons ago. I don't remember much about it, just the biting cold and the snow that covered the reeds for all of leaf-bare. I think I fell through the ice once or twice. Got a problem with that? I would think not.

"Yes, I'm asexual- though you may not know it the way I interact with toms. I guess you could call me heteroromatic. I'm female, yes, I always have been and I always will be. You could say I have a sort-of traditional views on things, but I can deal with cats who have non-traditional viewpoints.

"I'm not opening up about my fears to anyone, unless you count the one everyone already knows- my fear of being deserted. It's an odd fear for a cat with my personality to have, but I can't help it. I refuse to tell the rest of my fears unless you're a cat I absolutely, positively trust- if not, well... better luck next time.

"I've got a hard shell, I can tell you that. I'm difficult to get through to, and I don't trust easily, so I'm almost like a shadow around camp. Sure, I help when I'm needed and I make some small talk, but for me to ever trust you? It would take a long time. It doesn't matter whether you have saved my life recently- my opinion on you might change a little bit, but it won't go as far as me giving you my 'undying trust and love'. That's disgusting. Keep me away from that.

"I would describe my pelt as a stringy, hairy, greasy mess with some sticks wired in there, thanks for asking. Wait, you're serious? What are you, blind? I'm not cooperating with you mouse-brain anymore."

A Brief Summary of Oriolefrost- The Inside and the Outside
Oriolefrost is named after her ginger and black calico pelt, which her mother had cleaned repeatedly as a kit. "-frost" comes from her frosty personality. Her pelt looks sort of like that of an oriole, though it's different as she has some white here and there around the expanse of her fur. Her build is fairly stocky and tall, and you might even mistake her for a guy at first sight. Scratches litter her paws due to accidents with clumsiness, though you don't see them unless you look hard. Her eyes hint at copper but are fairly dull colorwise. Her pelt is never "a stringy, hairy, greasy mess"- it's always clean and pristine. She learned it from her mother. The soft fur around her tail tip is black as well.
Oriolefrost is actually fairly flirty as well, though she would never actually be stupid enough to fall in love. She definitely knows how to get toms to follow her around, though!
Her fears are: the fear of being deserted, the fear of falling in love, and her fear of heights. Want to save your skin? Don't go asking her to go
anywhere in a tree, or anywhere aboveground. If you're her friend, try not to leave her side in an argument or anything like that. Most of all- don't set her up with an unknown tom.

Note from the Author
PPD; Currently 5.10 though I am trying to bring it back up to a six or seven.
Plot Ideas; Okay, so I've got a bit of a plot mapped out here:
Oriolefrost has a fear of abandonment due to everyone she loved or was friends with having something bad happen to them- whether it was leaving the Clan, getting killed, or dying of sickness. To others, this seems like a terrible string of bad luck, but to Oriolefrost- this was her fate. To die alone with all of her loved ones not there to say goodbye. Due to this she distances herself from everyone, trying to make sure no one else gets hurt. Fallenstar notices this and tries to get her to open up a bit more, and she flirts a bit with him, telling him that a handsome feline like him shouldn't be following around a female like her. He shrugs his off and eventually actually does get her to trust him, giving her an opportunity to become the deputy.
Other; aaaah I'm so excited to see who's picked!!! congrats on rc leader btw <3

Roleplay Sample
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie
Everything was black.
That was what the tom awoke to, each and every day since his birth. The darkness threatened the edges of his vision until- one day- he could not see anymore.
Strongpaw was born with a disease where he went a bit more blind each day, until- finally- his vision dissapeared altogether. It was a horrible thing to have. The worst part was that Strongpaw used to be able to see. He remembered the colors, the way the leaves and branches broke up the sun's light. He remembered the way his siblings' pelts looked, and his mother's warm smile. The only good thing about being able to see previously was that he remembered where everything in camp was. Though, if a tree was to fall, or a den be rebuilt- he'd be out of luck.
Then the flood happened.
The blind apprentice was quickly ushered out of camp, wailing, as his memories down below washed away. He was practically carried by the older warriors as he made his way to the safe ground- RiverClan territory. By the time he arrived, freezing and soaked from head to tail, all of the dens and other landmarks had been washed away.
When Strongpaw got back, he had to completely relearn where everything was. His den was now four fox-lengths to the right of where it was previously, the warriors' den was now five tail-lengths away from the apprentices' den, and so on.
He could only hope that, one day, his vision would return- though he knew, deep inside, it wouldn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie
A dark gray figure entered the apprentice den, fog shrouding her features as she shook out her pelt. Above the pure white moon shined, full and large, gleaming down on the camp and lighting her way as she picked her way among sleeping bodies. Thankfully, there were fewer than usual, as tonight was the Gathering and Wolfpaw had not been invited to come. Gritting her teeth angrily once more at the obscenity of it all, Wolfpaw collapsed into her fresh nest, finding some pigeon down wrapped up in a bit of the bracken and moss. Some of the tension in her shoulders eased as she sunk into the bedding, realizing it probably came from either her siblings or her parents.
A loud ruckus alerted the female at the entrance of the den, and a nearly black form slipped in through the entrance. It uttered a few "hello"s here and there before lying down as well. Wolfpaw pretended to be asleep as it layed down as well. When it looked around and got up, leaving just the den at first and then even leaving camp, the 7-moon-old apprentice was on the hunt.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; December 12th, 2017 at 10:05 PM.