Old December 11th, 2017, 11:44 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Deputy

"Actions speak louder than words but think before you do either."

In-character-interview
Willowfrost waved a paw at you, "Name's Willowfrost! The cat you probably don't... really know. Or do you? Ha. Well I'm a warrior of Riverclan. " He said. His eyes gleamed with excitement for Starclan knows what, "Wait? You want to know about.. me?" He said surprised. A worry look flash on his face before returning to a positive look, "S-sure. Well I am homosexual, does that make a difference? I don't know. I consider myself to be a bit awkward around any emotional outbreaks or such, I do try to cheer them up though! They give me a weird look. Which either means it wasn't funny or I made a fool out of myself." Willowfrost chuckled a little, then a curious look past in his eyes. You thought he would ask a question but it never came. "My past? Huh. I-I guess? Sure, I mean... nothing tragic or anything. " He narrowed his eyes, thinking what to say. However you got a feeling he wouldn't say all. Willowfrost avoided your eye contact, "I grew up in a loving family. My sexuality wasn't exactly looked down on even if my mother was a bit mad and sad that I wouldn't past her bloodline on. I have two adopted siblings, though. Pretty much a everyday warrior, really." He nodded firmly. He returned his happy gaze to you, "Deputy? Sure, I thought about it a couple of times. Let's face it everyone thinks about it once. " He said, more comfortable he wasn't talking about his backstory. "Deserve to be deputy?" He stared at you blankly. Yet hold his tongue. "Sounds.. like a life changing question right there!" He tried to lighten up the mood, grinning. "Sure, why not? I can still do everything I want as a warrior too, cats looking up to you is a bit.. scary. How do they do it? Then again no one is purrfect for the role, no one is perfect~ Blah, no one should be put up to those standards. " He said. You asked him if he was more logical or emotional, "Logical is way more easier. Though for me bit of both, cats make reckless choices when they are emotional but they make it because they don't think. Logical isn't always the great choice and sometimes dangerous." Willowfrost said. Finally spoke the words he been holding, "Truefully I hate talking about myself. Since others picture you otherwise." You smile at that, urging him on and saying it was fine. He lifted a brow at your second to last question, "A warrior and another were fighting and no one dared to stop it? Really just break them up. Just more stress for the Medince cat or apprentice, no good! Ask what it was about, get the stories and try to fix the problem." He said, "And I check for wounds if they fought psychically. " He added. Willowfrost gave a toothy grin, which was obviously forced. He shuffled his paws at your question, "Fight or Not? Is that a question, not. Life shouldn't be waste because of a fight, only if necessary." He said, his tail twitching as he glanced away a little. Finally the last question came and Willowfrost blinked, thinking once again. "My favorite color is light pink, I am homosexual and I already told you that. I hate when my nose is covered in snow, stings. Favorite flower has to be a lilac. I dislike thrushes and I specialize in running." Willowfrost ears perked up, hearing his named being called. Sighing in relief, he turned to you. Smiling, "I think someone needs me. Thanks for the chat, sorry if I was too awkward!"
--------------------
Out-of-character interview

Name: Willowfrost
Willow- His mother's favorite kind of tree
frost: his strange habit of trying to eat snow, even if he hates it when it gets on his nose

Appearance: He is a manie coon
Sexuality: Homosexual

"The best kind of cat is one who is smart."
Quirks: Willowfrost has a strange obsession with snow. He tries eating it but hates it when it gets on his nose, his eyes usually give away everything if you pay enough attention to them. He will always crack a joke when things gets awkward or to lighten the mood usually he just trying to not make it uncomfortable.
Dislikes: Dogs, two-legs, interviews, love, snow on his nose, yellow, thrushes, emotional outburst, prideful cats, and bees.
Likes: Joking, being praised, trying to eat snow, light pink, peace, voles, kits, sticks, and Leaf-Bare.
Personality: Willowfrost is the cat you can tell anything and the one who you can trust. He is kind and playful but easily becomes uncomfortable. He holds his tongue when he knows he shouldn't speak, or when he thinks he shouldn't. He can be a bit predictable and interesting. However he always double thinks something, he doesn't trust himself much either. He hates when someone decides to do a emotional outburst randomly. He will crack a joke at the worst times and sometimes Willowfrost will say the strangest things. He isn't a cat to be clingy though he does tend to actually push too far. He won't get the hint and if he does, Willowfrost isn't someone who you consider scary. So when he does get the hint and dislikes you; he annoys you. He will do it just because and will literally kill you with kindness, for some reason he just loves cats who are sassy. He always gets a better reaction because that is what he wants, a reaction. Truefully Willowfrost is a cat you can easily relate to. He loves to say unique words and trying to be uncommon. Thing is you have to talk to him first. No matter what even on gathering, camp, you name it.. Willowfrost won't speak first. He just won't and can easily distrust you like he distrusts himself. He hates prideful cats and envy the ones who have love. He is uptight and barely ever tries to loosen up. Willowfrost is a workaholic and he doesn't exactly like it but it distracts him from his bundle of thoughts. He tries to keep a clear-mind because it wouldn't help him while he has a open-mind for most.

"Fears are only a reminder of what to work on."
Fears: Astraphobia(Thunderstorms, Cynophobia(Animals, dogs though.), Philopobia(Love), and Acrophobia(Heights)
Themesong: YOU by .... I forgot who it was

"Focus on he present, not past, not future. Just now."
"Home is where you make home."
Birth Place: Riverclan Nursery
Backstory: Willowfrost was born in a litter of 3, counting him. One was still-born. Willowfrost was a normal apprentice until his last sibling died from a dog, therefore gives him his reason to fear dogs. Since he was with them when it happened, he really wasn't the same cat after that. His mother became closed-off as he grew up, and Willowfrost grew closer to a tom. Until he realized he actually loved him. He was fearful of it because he didn't want to be different. His anti-social self didn't understand that it was fine, which led him to avoid the tom. Finally when he was a warrior his mother adopted two kits, all knowing that she would never have another litter again. When that happened Willowfrost told her and his father, now a warrior. At first the mother was very hesitant and mad at him, his father accepted it though. His mother grew to accept it too. He confessed to tom but instead of getting rejected or anything, the tom said proved it. Willowfrost spent about 10 moons trying to do that exactly, until the tom finally told him everything was a joke. Not the love, the friendship. Everything. He had been curious if someone sad could easily fall in love with him which made Willowfrost despise love. However he instead of telling anyone about how he thought of himself he just kept it in. Their was one more tom that he had `loved` but you know what was it? The tom was a outsider. A loner than had wandered over and Willowfrost had fallen for his looks, personality, and the tom liked him back. Willowfrost knew what he was doing but was clueless on why he had met him or didn't get the hint which was rare for him. Blinded by love. The loner had came over to kill him and his family, one by one. When he founded out he freak out with rage and pain. Willowfrost ended up killing the tom and the one who had wanted him to, he had never admitted to it because he didn't believe he was a killer. He banned himself from getting distracted by love and put all attention to his clan. Willowfrost has yet to tell anyone about it but it was what formed him.

Why would he make a good deputy?: Willowfrost would a be cat who worked hard for his clans even if his second thinking could get in the way. He could be supportive and be open-minded to other thinking, where he can be easily related too.
You find a lost kit, what do you do?: Willowfrost would tried to find their parents and such, the clan first though. If all is unsuessfull he would or someone else would take care of it.
A cat is stealing prey, what do you do?: Warn them and chase them off. If they are in a clan tell the leader but don't provoke them to start a war. If loner, just chase them off.
A war breaks out and you are under attack, what can you do?: Try your best, don't run away because that would make matters worst if they lost their home. However don't fight yourself to death, help out the ones struggling and really just do your best. You aren't magic.
~~~~~~~~~~

PPD: 5.20 or around that, I do come on everyday however. School or not.
Plot ideas: If he becomes deputy. Fallenstar could possibly try talking to Willowfrost because he was playing in the leaves. Most likely why he was being childish, after that Willowfrost could find it easier to talk to Fallenstar. When a close friend to Willowfrost's dies he could possibly start showing Fallenstar his softer and insecure side. They could have some kind of friendship or not, nothing romantic though. However Willowfrost can just say something random and Fallenstar and him began to talk.

Changed it a bit.. @starfall

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 17th, 2017 at 02:42 AM.