» [ last updated : 16/12/2017 ]
that should be her finished!!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

» [ name ] :

prefix reasoning :
coral - the pale ginger colouration that blossoms across her
body.

suffix reasoning :
ear - for her need to listen to others' problems.

nicknames :
cora,
previous names :
coralkit, coralpaw

» [ gender and age ] :

biological sex : female

birthdate: 12th June-, 2015
age in moons : 30 moons

» [ physical information ] :
c l i c k
build : mainly of a mesomorph-like build, athletic and sturdy, with well-developed
shoulders.
appearance description : coralear is a she-cat of a slightly larger build, yet her hips
are slim, and her limbs muscular. she has smooth
shoulders, and a regally arched neck. it is easy to see
when you look at her, that she would easily be
intimidating when in battle. her spine has a notable
triangular-structure to it, which gives off an eloquent
atmosphere. coralear has highly-placed cheekbones, with
tufted audits, and an overall sense of femininity to her.
she attempts to keep this up as much as she can.

coat-wise, coralear's pelage is very coarse and thick. it is
dense, which means that it doesn't hold water all too well;
but, in the case of a riverclan cat, that's better for her. it
gives the she-cat an easier time with swimming as her
masses of fur do not weigh her down and instead float out
by her bodice. the femme's coat is painted in a creamy
white shade, branching up from the tips of her toes, to
her chest area, where the white changes to a faded ginger
colour. darker tabby stripes range from her back down to
the boundaries of the white and orange, and they are like
artwork; pretty and unique. coralear has puffy cheeks and
a crest of alabaster plumage beneath her chin, seeming
like a lion's mane when the air is having one of its more
humid days. it may be difficult to notice at first glance,
but a streak of white sports her face, climbing from her
nose to the area in between her eyes. it is partial to only
one side of her face, however, and is certainly not
symmetrical. the riverclan she-cat has intimidating forest-
like eyes, which are always surveying their surroundings
with intrigue. a pink nose can be found nearby, and cream
eyebrows above.

accessories : none

» [ sexuality and romance ] :

sexuality : pansexual
currently interested in : nope
mate : not interested in anyone

likes : kind and sweet cats seem to attract the eyes of coralear. submissive cats, perhaps? those who feel a strong bond with nature.

dislikes : obnoxious, prejudiced, male chauvinistic. coralear isn't one to go for a cat like herself. they'd have to differ slightly.+

» [ training and abilities ] :

mentor(s) :

apprentice(s) :

abilities :

strength » ★★★★☆
agility » ★★★☆☆
speed » ★★★☆☆
swimming » ★★★★★
stealth » ★★★☆☆
climbing » ★★★★★
hunting » ★★★★☆
herbal medicine » ★☆☆☆☆

» Personality Traits
-
[ good listener ]: - 'hey, you can tell me anything, alright?'
coralear is renowned for her soft-toned conversations and patience when it comes to dealing with others' problems. she welcomes anyone to come and speak with her whenever they feel down, or whether something large has happened in their life. this was the large reason behind her suffix, as even when she was younger, she would always let cats vent or rant to her; some even telling her horrific tales that they wouldn't be able to tell anyone else. she's trustworthy, and they know it. coralear is ready to comfort those who need it, and is often found to be humming or soothing clanmates with her words.

[ analytical ]: - 'look at the way he attacks... he's not confident enough to aim any lower than your face."
with her cunning gaze, this she-cat is almost scary when she's been sucked into something. analysing is a main part of her life, and she'll do it even without thinking. when it comes to battles within the clans, something sparks inside of coralear, and she can't help but watch her opponents as if they're about to slip away. the female stores her information within her brain, and this means that when she has skirmishes or small fights with other clans; she's already a step ahead due to her knowledge on their movements. coralear has also trained an apprentice -- she's still training one currently . thus far, the femme has noticed that both of the younger felines she's trained are anxious and unaware of how skillful they could be. she plots ideas to help them gain confidence inside of her head, although she is yet to have them participate.

[ defensive]: - 'she didn't want those kits! don't force a girl into something she doesn't want."
coralear gets extremely defensive over her fellow she-cats. especially when toms mistreat, or act superior to them. coralear is all for non-traditional gender roles, and she sure as heck isn't afraid to show that. on many occasions, coralear will have heart-broken or abused females speak with her, and of course she will listen. this has made her feel even more strongly against her opinions. the tabby will stand up for what she believes is right; she-cat's having freedom, and not being forced into things, is one of them! something else to note about the riverclanner, is that she will defend any cat of the same gender, even if what they did seems awful. she doesn't want any favours, or to feel appreciated or anything. no. coralear just wants her points to be clear, and her words to sink in. she's that type of cat. straight to the point.

[ passionate ]: - 'we will win the battle no matter the cost"
coralear is not one that easily admits defeat when it comes to fighting or tasks that requires her physical prowess. the she-cat tends to hold onto the idea of winning even if it is clear that the odds are weighed heavily against her. her talents and his determination will not fail you. coralear is a hardened survivor, rarely threatened and able to defend herself and her loved ones at the drop of a pin. certainly not one to back down from a challenge, she is willing to do what it takes to protect those she cares for. coralear has lived a life of hardship, which has sharpened her mind and taught her to hold her ground and think tactically. she is well aware of her physical advantages, and uses them accordingly. she is stoic, complaining of infirmities rarely and pushing through almost all the barriers that she comes across. if coralear is faced with something, you best believe that she is going to try and keep on trying to make it right.

[ flawed: ] - 'i'm not perfect, and i'm okay with that."
coralear is not meant to be perfect. in fact, she is meant to be a hypocrite. she demands equality, yet often embraces intolerance and discrimination -- be it in regards to her views about males, felines she does not see eye-to-eye with, or those who don't always share her convictions. her actions in life will inevitably have reactions, some good, some bad. and it is through those situations that she will learn what it takes to be a truly powerful and fair cat. most would want for one of their leaders or deputies, the cats most trusted, to be perfect and someone you could idolise. coralear may be looked up to, but she certainly is not perfect, and she is aware of that.

[ repressing ]: - 'these emotions i have are my burden and no one else's"
in many different ways, coralear is an incredibly emotional and sympathetic feline. she isn't particularly sensitive or prone to fits of crying- but she does feel things deeply. her natural response to this is to keep it hidden. any morsel of hurt or sadness is often bottled up and placed somewhere not for other's viewing. This is one of her defence mechanisms to avoid the hurt of being vulnerable with others. But this nature of hers doesn't stop coralear from displaying emotion, in fact, she is quite adamant about maintaining a positive and collected outward appearance; she just isn't displaying her full range of emotions to the audience. defending and hunting for the clan are good means to help release all the tension that builds up from withholding her feelings.

[ insecure ]: - 'i've never been called pretty before...but i can see why."
coralear is very self-conscious. she believes herself to be unattractive. perhaps it was the teasing she received in her youth, or just her lack of self-worth. all that is known is that coralear could not hate anyone in the whole world, but she can easily hate herself. she hopes that maybe one day she can grow to love herself. so then maybe someone could grow to love her. the she-cat thinks of herself to be daft and stupid: she also has a big self image issue. coralear thinks her looks are very unappealing; her weight really bothers her. she spent much of her time trying to work off her weight, but nothing could quite get it off. no lack of food, no amount of exercise could make the weight go away. in the end, coralear will have to learn to accept and love herself for who she is. however she tends to have a hard time doing that as she has faith in other people but a lack of faith in herself. she may need friends or those with strong feelings for her to help make her see that true beauty isn’t about your weight or your appearance. it’s about who you are on the inside that truly makes you beautiful.

[ sincere ]: - 'i'm not going to sugar-coat this, but you're doing horrible. here, i'll help."
as much as she is kind and trustworthy, coralear is somewhat blunt too. apart from her therapeutic tendencies, the female is quite the honest lass. not in the, 'so brutally honest that i'll hurt your feelings' way, but more the 'you don't suit that look, try this.' way. the feline always speaks the truth, no matter the occasion. she may sugar-coat it, or she may not, depending on how well she knows the cat; and whether they're likely to get upset or not. of course, coralear would never purposely try to harm someone, unless they utterly deserved it. she is quite the soft she-cat, even if it isn't all too noticeable.

[ florist ]: - 'oh, that one's a hyacinth! and over there are a few daisies."
this may just be a small quirk in her personality, but coralear finds herself somewhat attracted to the knowledge of flowers and their names. as a kit, and even as an apprentice, she would venture around in hopes of finding a pretty flower to give to her mother. from that, she gathered small snippets of information about each and every flower that blooms upon riverclan territory. often when she is around certain flowers, the she-cat feels nostalgic and can become easily upset over tiny little things. it doesn't last too long though. she prides herself in knowing so much about the delicate plants, that she will sometimes find herself telling kits and younger cats about them.

[ unforgiving ]: - 'oh, you better know that i don't forgive and forget."
coralear holds grudges. massive, massive grudges. she will remember a cats face, just by them teasing her as an apprentice, or if they were to betray her. however, the she-cat will forgive small things; like accidentally bumping in to her, or snapping at her when annoyed. that she can understand. but when you purposefully set out to hurt her; that's were your luck runs out. she's vindictive, looking for revenge just not in a very extreme fashion. heck, she wouldn't kill a cat or anything, although she'd make them apologise in any other way. the warrior code would come first, of course.

-

» History
-

[ kithood ] :
★ coral was born the only female in a male-dominated family.
★ her father was cruel and used her mother for the sake of having kits to take his place whenever he died.
★ brothers were horrible to her; called her names, and excluded her simply for being a girl.
★ coral and her mother gained a strong relationship, and coral was always there for her momma.

[ apprenticeship ] :
★ by apprenticeship, coral had matured a lot. she was muscular and strong, used to being pushed around by the larger males in her family.
★ her mentor wasn't very fun to be around, in fact they almost drained coral of her energy. they insisted for her to stay around the nursery for most of the day, claiming that that was were she-cat's belonged anyways.
★ a few moons into training, coral's brothers became utterly devious. they introduced her to a seemingly gentle tom, and that immediately caused her heartbeat to soar high.
★ her and the other apprentice had gotten extremely close, and he had told her to meet him out in the territory at night time. of course, coral agreed and instantly understood what was happening.
★ but, he stood her up. just simply didn't show up, and left her shivering in the rain waiting for him.
★ coral was beyond pissed, especially after she came back to camp only to have her brothers taunt her about being a typical she-cat.
★ the last moon of her apprenticeship saw coral becoming more spirited and smart. her mentor didn't snap at her as much, knowing that she could snap back equally as fiercely. her brothers didn't bother her as much; and she enjoyed having cats ranting to her. it made her feel warm inside, knowing that she was trusted.

[ warriorhood ] :
★ coral is given the suffix 'ear' for her great listening, both inside and outside of camp. mentor is slightly angry that she hadn't given up her hope of being a warrior, but he had grown to accept it and was kinda happy that he just didn't have to deal with her anymore.
★ coral notices that the cat who she'd grown close to as an apprentice had begun to grow attached to another she-cat.
★ she wasn't jealous or anything, but it all seemed a little suspicious. the sweet female finds out that she's pregnant with the male's kits, and she tells him; ecstatic.
★ the soon-to-be-mother becomes upset when the male denies them being his, and admits that he never really loved her.
★ the she-cat comes to coral to be comforted and consoled; and coral's aggressive attitude is unleashed.
★ she already had a grudge on the tom, so being able to yell at him and snarl disappointed words at him felt soothing. he was left confused; not knowing that coral had that in her.
★when the she-cat gives birth, coral is there to act like a father figure, and she treats them kindly; kind of like a babysitter.
★ after a while, coral's mother starts to become sick, and coral is constantly fretting over the older female.
★ then, when coral was out on a patrol, her mother died. coral had to return home, with sad faces looming around the clearing. without even having to ask, the female struts towards were her mother would be.
★ coral grieves for a few days at least, but then continues on with her life. she still misses her mother, but doesn't like to show how vulnerable it makes her feel.

'i was not put here to please you,
or your friends, or even their friends.
i was put here to make a change,
a change so large and valuable that
i will go down in history.
nothing you do will stop me.
i am strong.'

]
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 16th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.