Thread: Icy Heartlands
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2024, 05:18 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Pearnose led Yellowpaw out towards the Icy Heartlands. She had no clue where Darkheart was. And she thought she hated patrols. Well, it wasn’t her problem now, Darkheart would just get in trouble with Vulturefang later.

She kept padding through the forest, and began to taste the air. The Icy heartlands were way too dark and cold for hunting. She thought, grumbling to herself. How was she supposed to find anything here?

As Pearnose found herself lost in thought she walked right through a cobweb. “Dammit!” She hissed, lashing her tail as she struggled to get the wispy webs out of her fur. She then paused for a moment, taking a second to quickly groom her long fur and try to get as much web out as possible.

However, she soon gave up on getting all the web out, deciding it was good enough, even if there were several strands of white clinging to her silky gray fur. She’d deal with it later. Pearnose then shot a look a Yellowpaw, one that read to something along the lines of “don’t you dare laugh.” She took a breath and then asked the apprentice. “Shall we start? There probably won’t be much out here besides some herbs, so it’d probably be best if we split up.”

. . .
@Swiftheart<3 @shoomy!